Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical treatment used to improve the appearance of the skin. Carboxytherapy is used in the treatment of stretch marks, cellulite, and hypertrophic scars with impressive results. Carboxytherapy improves skin elasticity, improves circulation, encourages collagen repair, improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and destroys localized fatty deposits. Vixen Aesthetics is proud to be the first in the Midwest to provide this service!
- Small injections of carbon dioxide breakdown fat and aid in healing damaged tissue
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks and scars
- Carboxytherapy treats inflammatory processes like arthritis
- Treatment times are rapid, varying at approximately 6 minutes per area
- 10 - 20 treatments are needed for fat and or cellulite reduction
- 3 - 6 treatments are needed for stretch marks and scar revision
- Also treats many skin disorders like psoriasis and poor-healing wounds
Visit Carboxytherapy World for more information.
See Below How Carboxytherapy Helps Stretch Marks on Dark Pigmented Skin
White stretch marks occur frequently on dark pigmented skin. CO2 Therapy is known to have interesting and fast results treating stretch marks on dark skin. This patient was treated by Dr. Mole (Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon in Paris), using Carboxytherapy. A few sessions, using intradermal injections, were performed with excellent results on the skin of this young African woman.